Gemtuzumab ozogamicin (GO) combined with standard intensive chemotherapy versus standard intensive chemotherapy alone for induction/consolidation in patients 61-75 years old with previously untreated AML: a randomized phase III trial (AML-17) of the EORTC-LG and the GIMEMA-ALWP.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Oct 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Gemtuzumab ozogamicin (Primary) ; Cytarabine; Etoposide; Idarubicin; Mitoxantrone
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 17 Jun 2012 Results presented at the 17th Congress of the European Haematology Association.
- 06 Jun 2012 New source identified and integrated (German Clinical Trials Register, DRKS00003839).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History