Randomized Phase II Trial of EPOCH Given Either Concurrently or Sequentially With Rituximab in Patients With Intermediate- or High-Grade HIV-Associated B-cell Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Rituximab (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Etoposide; Prednisone; Vincristine
- Indications B cell lymphoma; Burkitt's lymphoma; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 17 Sep 2015 Results published in the Clinical cancer research: an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research.
- 24 Dec 2012 NCT report Actual Number of Patients 70.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History