Phase II study of letrozole (Femara) and celecoxib (Celebrex) in postmenopausal women with hormone receptor-positive locally advanced or metastatic breast cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Feb 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Celecoxib (Primary) ; Letrozole (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 17 Dec 2009 Status changed from completed to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Nov 2009 Actual end date (Dec 2005) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.