Nonmyeloablative PBSC Allografting From HLA Matched Related Donors Using Fludarabine And Low Dose TBI With Disease-Risk Based Immunosuppression
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 09 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Fludarabine (Primary) ; Ciclosporin; Ciclosporin; Mycophenolate mofetil; Mycophenolate mofetil
- Indications Amyloidosis; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Graft-versus-host disease; Haematological malignancies; Hodgkin's disease; Multiple myeloma; Myelodysplastic syndromes; Myeloproliferative disorders; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 06 Jun 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2003 to 1 Feb 2005 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Jun 2010 Planned end date (1 Dec 2003) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Jun 2010 Actual patient number (159) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.