A Phase II Evaluation Of Epothilone-B BMS 247550 [ixabepilone] (IND 59,669 NSC 710428) In The Treatment Of Recurrent Or Persistent Platinum And Paclitaxel Refractory Ovarian Or Primary Peritoneal Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 31 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ixabepilone (Primary)
- Indications Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 16 Mar 2010 Actual end date (Mar 2010) and actual number of patients (51) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Mar 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Aug 2006 Status change