A Phase II, Open-Label, Non-Randomized, Multicenter, Single Agent Study of Intravenous SDX-102 for the Treatment of Patients With MTAP-Deficient Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Jun 2013
At a glance
- Drugs SDX 102 (Primary)
- Indications Mesothelioma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Pancreatic cancer; Sarcoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 22 Dec 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Sep 2005 New trial record.