A Phase II Study Of The Efficacy And Safety Of SU011248 In Patients With Advanced Unresectable Neuroendocrine Tumor
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Sunitinib (Primary)
- Indications Neuroendocrine tumours; Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 12 Nov 2017 Results of an investigator-initiated post hoc analysis (n=237) assessing an alternative cut-off for definition of partial response able to predict clinical benefit from treatment with sunitinib in patients diagnosed with pancreatic neuroendocrine tumours using individual data of patients from the phase II [NCT00056693] and phase III [NCT00428597] trials, published in the British Journal of Cancer.
- 03 Jun 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 18 Sep 2005 New trial record.