A Randomized, Phase II ECOG [Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group] Trial of Two Dose Levels of CCI-779 [temsirolimus] in Patients With Extensive-Stage Small Cell Lung Cancer Who Have Responding or Stable Disease After Induction Chemotherapy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Temsirolimus (Primary)
- Indications Small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 01 Nov 2007 Status changed from in progress to completed.
- 01 Nov 2007 Results published in Journal of Thoracic Oncology.
- 18 Sep 2005 New trial record.