A phase I and pharmacologic study of the proteasome inhibitor PS-341 [bortezomib] in combination with paclitaxel and carboplatin in patients with advanced malignancies.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 15 Jan 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- 05 Nov 2008 Actual end date (Apr 2006) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Nov 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Sep 2005 New trial record.