Phase I Study to Determine the Safety of MEN-10755 (BMS-195615) [sabarubicin] in Patients With a Solid Tumor on a Short I.V. Infusion Given Once Every Week for 3 Consecutive Weeks, Followed by One Week's Rest.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 23 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Sabarubicin (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 10 Jul 2012 Additional trial location (USA) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Jul 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Sep 2005 New trial record.