A Phase III Adjuvant Trial Of Sequenced EC + Filgrastim + Epoetin Alfa Followed By Paclitaxel Versus Sequenced AC Followed By Paclitaxel Versus CEF As Therapy For Premenopausal Women And Early Postmenopausal Women Who Have Had Potentially Curative Surgery For Node Positive Or High Risk Node Negative Breast Cancer.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 31 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cyclophosphamide; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Epirubicin; Filgrastim; Fluorouracil; Paclitaxel
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 31 Mar 2017 Results (n=14729) assessing impact of baseline BMI and weight change on clinical outcomes with adjuvant breast cancer systemic therapy using data from six trials (chemotherapy trials-MA.5-NCI-V90-002 and MA.21-NCT00014222, endocrine therapy trials-MA.12-NCT00002542 and MA.14-NCT00002864, MA-27-NCT00066573 and trastuzumab trial-HERA, NCT00045032), published in the Annals of Oncology.
- 02 Jul 2013 Additional lead trial centre added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History