A Phase I/II Dose Escalation Study of Subcutaneous Campath-1H (NSC 715969, IND 10864) During Intensification Therapy in Adults With Untreated Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL).
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 07 Oct 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Alemtuzumab (Primary) ; Asparaginase; Cyclophosphamide; Cytarabine; Daunorubicin; Dexamethasone; Filgrastim; Folinic acid; Imatinib; Mercaptopurine; Methotrexate; Vincristine
- Indications Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 01 Oct 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 20 Apr 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Oct 2005 to 1 May 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Jan 2010 Planned number of patients changed from 254 to 282 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.