Phase I study of XL119 [becatecarin] in patients with relapsed or refractory acute myeloid leukemia, myelodysplastic syndromes, acute lymphocytic leukemia, or chronic myeloid leukemia in blastic-phase
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 22 Jan 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Becatecarin (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes; Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker
- 06 Aug 2007 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 22 Sep 2005 New trial record.