Phase I Study of Intra-Tumoral, Radiolabeled, Anti-Tenascin Monoclonal Antibody 81C6 in the Treatment of Patients With Malignant Primary Brain Tumors.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 19 Feb 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Anti-tenascin monoclonal antibody 81C6 I-131 (Primary)
- Indications Glioma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 19 Feb 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Dec 2011 Inclusion and exclusion criteria amended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Dec 2011 Additional lead trial centre identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.