A Multicenter, Randomized, Parallel-group , Double Blind, Placebo-controlled Study of Combination Thalidomide Plus Dexamethasone Therapy vs. Dexamethasone Therapy Alone as Induction Therapy for Previously Untreated Subjects With Multiple Myeloma
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Mar 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Thalidomide (Primary) ; Dexamethasone
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 09 Sep 2009 Planned number of patients changed from 436 to 470 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Sep 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Feb 2010 to 1 Dec 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Sep 2005 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History