A Phase I Study of NX 211 in Combination With Cisplatin Given as an IV Infusion Days 1, 2, and 3 Every 3 Weeks in Patients With Solid Tumors.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 28 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Cisplatin (Primary) ; OSI 211 (Primary)
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Non-small cell lung cancer; Ovarian cancer; Small cell lung cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- 21 Sep 2013 Additional lead trial centre added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Mar 2010 Actual end date (Dec 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Mar 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.