A Phase III study of heat shock protein-peptide complex (HSPPC-96) [vitespen; Oncophage] versus physician's choice including interleukin-2 and/or dacarbazine/temozolmide-based therapy and/or complete tumor resection in stage IV melanoma
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Dacarbazine; Interleukin-2; Temozolomide; Vitespen
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 06 Sep 2012 Planned End Date (1 Dec 2005) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 20 Feb 2008 Results have been published.
- 17 Jul 2006 Results reported at ASCO.