Phase I study of MDR modulation with PSC 833 (NSC 648265) [valspodar] with a pilot study of cytogenetic risk-adapted consolidation followed by a phase II pilot study of immunotherapy with rIL-2 (NSC 373364) [interleukin-2] in previously untreated patients with AML [acute myelogenous leukemia] less than 60 years
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 02 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Valspodar (Primary) ; Busulfan; Cytarabine; Daunorubicin; Etoposide; Interleukin-2
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 02 Nov 2008 Actual end date (1 Aug 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Nov 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Sep 2005 New trial record.