A Phase III Randomized Study of BAY 43-9006 in Patients With Unresectable and/or Metastatic Renal Cell Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Sorafenib (Primary)
- Indications Renal cancer; Renal cell carcinoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Pharmacogenomic; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TARGET
- Sponsors Bayer
- 11 Oct 2016 Results assessing genetic basis of sorafenib toxicity presented at the 41st European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.
- 09 Nov 2012 Pharmacogenomic substudy results presented at the 24th EORTC-NCI-AACR International Conference on Molecular Targets and Cancer Therapeutics.
- 12 Jul 2011 Additional trial identifier (ACTRN12605000643673, 000834), additional lead trial centre identified, planned patient number is 884 and trial status is active, no longer recruiting as reported by Australian New Zealand Clinical Trials Registry.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History