A Phase III, Multicenter, Randomized, Active-Controlled Clinical Trial to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of rhuMAb VEGF (Bevacizumab) in Combination With Standard Chemotherapy in Subjects With Metastatic Colorectal Cancer.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Jan 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Irinotecan
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Genentech
- 16 Sep 2008 New data presented at ESMO 2008 according to Roche media release.
- 01 Sep 2008 Quality-of-life data reported in The Oncologist.
- 26 Jun 2008 Data presented at 10th World Congress on Gastrointestinal Cancer (WCGC), Barcelona.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History