A Phase III, Multicenter, Randomized, Active-Controlled Clinical Trial to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of rhuMAb VEGF (Bevacizumab) in Combination With Standard Chemotherapy in Subjects With Metastatic Colorectal Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Irinotecan
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Genentech
- 29 Nov 2018 Results (n=1590) of retropsective sub group analysis of AVF2107g and NO16966 studies, published in the British Journal of Cancer.
- 16 Sep 2008 New data presented at ESMO 2008 according to Roche media release.
- 01 Sep 2008 Quality-of-life data reported in The Oncologist.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History