A phase 2 multi-center, open-label study to evaluate the efficacy, safety, and tolerability of TRM-1 (fully human monoclonal antibody to TRAIL-R1) [mapatumumab] in subjects with relapsed or refractory non-small cell lung cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Mapatumumab (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 02 Mar 2012 Actual end date (Mar 2005) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Mar 2012 Lead trial centre identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Aug 2007 Status changed from in progress to completed.