A Randomized Phase III Equivalence Trial of Irinotecan (CPT-11) Versus Oxaliplatin (OXAL)/5-Fluorouracil (5-FU)/Leucovorin [folinic acid] (CF) in Patients With Advanced Colorectal Carcinoma Previously Treated With 5-FU.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 May 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Irinotecan (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 07 Jun 2011 Pooled analysis results presented at the 47th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 20 Apr 2009 Results published in Journal of Clinical Oncology 27: Online first [7 pages], 20 Apr 2009.