A Randomized Phase II Study to Determine the Most Promising Postgrafting Immunosuppression for Prevention of Acute GVHD after Unrelated Donor G-CSF Mobilized Peripheral Blood Mononuclear Cell (G-PBMC) Transplantation using Nonmyeloablative Conditioning for Patients with Hematologic Malignancies: A Multi-Center Trial
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Mycophenolate mofetil (Primary) ; Sirolimus (Primary) ; Tacrolimus (Primary) ; Tacrolimus (Primary) ; Fludarabine
- Indications Graft-versus-host disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 08 Feb 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 14 Aug 2012 Additional lead trial centres added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Apr 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Nov 2011 to 1 Apr 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.