Prolonged mycophenolate mofetil and truncated cyclosporine postgrafting immunosuppression to reduce life-threatening GVHD [graft-versus-host disease] after unrelated donor peripheral blood stem cell transplantation using nonmyeloablative conditioning for patients with hematologic malignancies and renal cell carcinoma - a multi-center trial
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 03 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ciclosporin (Primary) ; Mycophenolate mofetil (Primary) ; Fludarabine
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Graft-versus-host disease; Haematological malignancies; Hodgkin's disease; Multiple myeloma; Myelodysplastic syndromes; Myeloproliferative disorders; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma; Renal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 03 Jul 2013 New source identified and integrated (German Clinical Trials Register; DRKS00004002).
- 08 Jun 2012 Additional lead trial centre added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 16 Nov 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2005 to 1 Jan 2006 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.