A dose-ranging study of the safety and efficacy of gemtuzumab ozogamicin (go) given in combination with cytarabine and daunorubicin in relapsed or refractory patients and in younger de novo patients with acute myeloid leukemia (AML).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Aug 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Cytarabine; Doxorubicin; Gemtuzumab ozogamicin
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 25 Aug 2009 Actual patient number (69) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Aug 2009 Actual end date (September 2003) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Aug 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.