A Phase IIA evaluation of safety and efficacy of weekly S-8184 paclitaxel injectable emulsion in second line treatment of stage III or IV platinum resistant ovarian cancer or primary peritoneal carcinoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Paclitaxel (Primary)
- Indications Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Achieve Life Sciences; Sonus Pharmaceuticals
- 01 Aug 2017 According to Achieve Life Sciences media release, Achieve Life Sciences merged with OncoGenex Pharmaceuticals and the later changed its name to Achieve Life Sciences.
- 06 Nov 2008 Status changed from discontinued to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Nov 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.