A phase II, randomized, open-label study evaluating the antitumor activity of MEDI-522, a humanized monoclonal antibody directed against the human alpha V beta 3 integrin, ± dacarbazine in patients with metastatic melanoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Jan 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Dacarbazine; Etaracizumab
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 27 Jan 2010 Primary endpoint 'Time to disease progression' has not been met.
- 27 Jan 2010 Primary endpoint 'Objective clinical response rate' has not been met.
- 27 Jan 2010 Primary endpoint 'Disease progression rate' has not been met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History