A phase II study of temozolomide (Temodar) and pegylated interferon alfa-2b [peginterferon alfa-2b] (PEGIntron) in the treatment of advanced melanoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Jun 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Peginterferon alfa-2b (Primary) ; Temozolomide (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 22 Dec 2009 Actual end date (June 2005) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Dec 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Sep 2005 New trial record.