Phase II study of methotrexate, mechlorethamine [chlormethine], vincristine, prednisone, and procarbazine (MMOPP) as primary therapy in infants or young children with primitive neuroectodermal tumors or high-grade astrocytoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Feb 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Chlormethine (Primary) ; Methotrexate (Primary) ; Prednisone (Primary) ; Procarbazine (Primary) ; Vincristine (Primary) ; Folinic acid
- Indications Astrocytoma; Brain cancer; Ependymoma; Medulloblastoma; Neuroectodermal tumours
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 02 Jul 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Jul 2010 Actual end date (Jan 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Sep 2005 New trial record.