Evaluating the ability of zoledronic acid to reduce the rate of subsequent osteoporotic fractures after a hip fracture
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 May 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Zoledronic acid (Primary)
- Indications Bone resorption; Fracture; Osteoporosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms HORIZON-RFT
- 01 May 2012 Actual end date changed from Nov 2006 to Feb 2007 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Sep 2011 Results published in Osteoporosis International.
- 19 Oct 2010 Results relating to quality of life presented at the 32nd Annual Meeting of the American Society for Bone and Mineral Research 2010.