A Phase I Study to Evaluate Orally Administered Irinotecan HCL (CPT-11) Given as a Powder-Filled Capsule Formulation Daily for 14 Days Every Three Weeks in Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 18 Dec 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Irinotecan (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- 17 Dec 2009 Actual end date (Jul 2001) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Dec 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Sep 2005 New trial record.