A Randomized Phase III Multicenter Trial of Neoadjuvant Docetaxel (Taxotere) Plus Cisplatin Plus 5-Fluorouracil Versus Neoadjuvant Cisplatin Plus 5-Fluorouracil in Patients With Locally Advanced Inoperable Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Head and Neck.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Docetaxel (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Fluorouracil
- Indications Head and neck cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 02 Jun 2015 Results presented at the 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 13 May 2014 New source identified and integrated (German Clinical Trials Register; DRKS00005527).
- 07 Jun 2011 Five-year follow-up results presented at the 47th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History