A phase I/II study of targeted radiotherapy using holmium-166-DOTMP with melphalan and peripheral blood stem cell transplantation for treatment of multiple myeloma
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 17 Sep 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Holmium-166-DOTMP (Primary) ; Melphalan
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 08 Apr 2009 Actual end date (Jan 2006) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Apr 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Sep 2005 New trial record.