A phase I/II study of bevacizumab (rhuMAb VEGF [vascular endothelial growth factor]) in combination with OSI-774 [erlotinib] for patients with recurrent or metastatic cancer of the head and neck
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 05 Sep 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Erlotinib (Primary)
- Indications Head and neck cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 21 Dec 2012 Primary endpoints added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Mar 2009 Results have been published in Lancet Oncology.
- 23 Mar 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as results have been published.