A Phase I, Sequential Cohort, Dose Escalation Trial to Determine the Safety, Tolerability, and Maximum Tolerated Dose of Daily x 5 Administration of AP23573, an mTOR Inhibitor, in Patients With Refractory or Advanced Malignancies.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Mar 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Ridaforolimus (Primary)
- Indications Lymphoma; Myeloma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors ARIAD Pharmaceuticals
- 02 Jun 2010 Merck and Co added as trial sponsor, trial affiliate and Merck Sharp and Dohme added as trial affiliate, lead trial centres as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 May 2009 Additional lead trial investigator identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 May 2009 Actual end date (Feb 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History