A phase 3, multicenter, randomized, double-blind, comparative study of the efficacy and safety of tigecycline vs levofloxacin to treat subjects hospitalized with community-acquired pneumonia
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Feb 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Levofloxacin; Tigecycline
- Indications Community-acquired pneumonia; Pneumococcal infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 21 Oct 2008 Results published.
- 18 Oct 2006 Status change
- 27 Sep 2005 New trial record.