A Study to Evaluate Denosumab in the Treatment of Postmenopausal Osteoporosis FREEDOM (Fracture REduction Evaluation of Denosumab in Osteoporosis Every 6 Months).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Denosumab (Primary)
- Indications Fracture; Postmenopausal osteoporosis; Vertebral fracture
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FREEDOM
- Sponsors Amgen
- 16 Apr 2018 Results (n=138) assessing effects of up to 10 years of denosumab on bone histology, bone remodeling, and bone matrix mineralization characteristics from Freedom and Freedom extension studies, published in the Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism.
- 08 Nov 2017 Results assessing nonvertebral fracture rates up to 10 years of Denosumab treatment (FREEDOM and FREEDOM extension), presented at the 81st American College of Rheumatology and the 52nd Association of Rheumatology Health Professionals Annual Scientific Meeting.
- 04 Apr 2017 Combined results of FREEDOM and FREEDOM- extension study (n=794) presented at The 99th Annual Meeting of the Endocrine Society
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History