A phase 3, multicenter, randomized, double-blind, comparative study of the efficacy and safety of intravenous tigecycline vs intravenous levofloxacin to treat subjects hospitalized with community-acquired pneumonia
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Feb 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Tigecycline (Primary) ; Levofloxacin
- Indications Bacterial infections; Community-acquired pneumonia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 06 Jul 2007 Status changed from in progress to completed.
- 29 Sep 2005 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History