A phase 3, randomized, double-blind, parallel-group, multinational trial of intravenous telavancin versus vancomycin for treatment of hospital-acquired pneumonia with a focus on patients with infections due to methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Telavancin (Primary) ; Vancomycin
- Indications Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus infections; Nosocomial pneumonia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ATTAIN 1
- Sponsors Innoviva; Theravance; Theravance Biopharma
- 12 Jul 2018 Results of a retrospective renal shift analysis comparing the timing and extent of renal function changes during treatment with either telavancin or vancomycin using the safety population (n=1503) from the ATTAIN trials (NCT00107952 and NCT00124020), published in the Pharmacotherapy Journal.
- 01 Sep 2017 Results of post hoc analysis of data from the ATLAS and ATTAIN trials assessing efficacy and safety of Telavancin in patients with Concurrent Staphylococcus aureus Bacteremia, were published in the Infectious Diseases and Therapy.
- 01 Dec 2016 Results of ATTAIN 1 and ATTAIN 2 studies assessing the telavancin minimum inhibitory concentration values using revised broth microdilution method (rBMD) were published in the Infectious Diseases and Therapy.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History