Phase I dose-escalation trial of yttrium-90-labeled HuM195 (humanized anti-CD33) [humanized monoclonal antibody M195; lintuzumab Y-90] in patients with advanced myeloid malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 03 Feb 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Lintuzumab Y-90 (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myelomonocytic leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 17 Dec 2009 Actual end date (Jan 2001) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Dec 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Sep 2005 New trial record.