A Phase II Study of DAB 389 IL-2, an Interleukin-2 Fusion Toxin, for Previously Treated Stage II, III, and IV Follicular Low-Grade Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Feb 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Denileukin diftitox (Primary)
- Indications Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 02 Feb 2010 Actual end date (Aug 2006) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Feb 2010 Planned number of patients changed from 43 to 77 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Feb 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to clinicaltrials.gov.