A Risk-Adapted Strategy of the Use of Dose-Dense Chemotherapy in Patients With Poor-Prognosis Disseminated Non-Seminomatous Germ Cell Tumors.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bleomycin (Primary) ; Cisplatin (Primary) ; Etoposide (Primary) ; Ifosfamide (Primary) ; Oxaliplatin (Primary) ; Paclitaxel (Primary)
- Indications Germ cell and embryonal neoplasms
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 19 May 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by M.D. Anderson Cancer Center record.
- 14 Jul 2009 Planned number of patients changed from 240 to 260 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Sep 2005 New trial record.