A study to evaluate the clinical and microbial efficacy and safety of 1.0% AzaSite compared to 0.3% tobramycin ophthalmic solution in the treatment of bacterial conjunctivitis.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Nov 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Azithromycin; Tobramycin
- Indications Infectious conjunctivitis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck & Co
- 26 Oct 2011 Actual end date (Oct 2005) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Sep 2005 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History