Irinotecan combined with infusional 5-FU [fluorouracil]/folinic acid or capecitabine and the role of celecoxib in patients with metastatic colorectal cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Sep 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Capecitabine; Celecoxib; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Irinotecan
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 21 Sep 2012 Last checked against ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 01 May 2008 Results published in the Annals of Oncology.
- 30 Sep 2005 New trial record.