Open-label Extension to: A Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel-Group Study Conducted Under In-House Blinding Conditions to Determine the Efficacy and Tolerability of Aprepitant for the Prevention of Chemotherapy-Induced Nausea and Vomiting Associated With Moderately Emetogenic Chemotherapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Aprepitant (Primary)
- Indications Chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 22 Sep 2009 Primary outcome added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Sep 2009 Trial phase changed from IV to III as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Nov 2006 Status change