A Randomized, Double-Blind, Active Comparator-Controlled, Parallel-Group Study, Conducted Under In-House Blinding Conditions, to Examine the Safety, Tolerability, and Efficacy of 2 Doses of Aprepitant for the Prevention of Postoperative Nausea and Vomiting.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Aprepitant (Primary) ; Ondansetron
- Indications Postoperative nausea and vomiting
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck & Co
- 01 May 2007 Results have been reported.
- 01 Oct 2005 New trial record.