A randomized double-blind parallel-group study conducted under in-house blinding conditions to determine the efficacy and tolerability of aprepitant for the prevention of chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting associated with moderately emetogenic chemotherapy
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 09 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Aprepitant (Primary) ; Ondansetron
- Indications Chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 03 Nov 2009 Actual patient number (866) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Nov 2009 Actual end date (Feb 2004) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Oct 2005 New trial record.