A phase II study of cyclosporine in the treatment of angioimmunoblastic T-cell lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Feb 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Ciclosporin (Primary)
- Indications T-cell lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 Apr 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Nov 2008 Planned end date changed from 1 Nov 2007 to 1 Nov 2017, according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Oct 2008 Checked against ClinicalTrials.gov record, last updated 10 Oct 2008.