A phase 1 study of the safety, pharmacokinetics, and biologic activity of escalating doses of FG-3019 in subjects with incipient nephropathy due to type 1 or type 2 diabetes mellitus
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 11 Dec 2007
At a glance
- Drugs Pamrevlumab (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic nephropathies; Proteinuria
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Pharmacokinetics
- 11 Dec 2007 Status changed from recruiting to completed according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Oct 2005 New trial record.